Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sleepytime

I don't know about you, but my pillow cases never match my bed sheets. Or my blankets for that matter. I was never all matchy-matchy. (I never make my bed either! Gasp!) I'm more about comfort. But that goes beyond just what feels good on the skin when I lay down to sleep. See, I have these pillowcases I have had since I was a kid. They are straight up 1970s goodness. One of them, my favorite, has a huge rainbow arching from one side to the other. It reminds me of being a kid at home, all safe and comfy.

Here are some other pillowcases that evoke the same feelings of comfort and nostalgia.



Yellow Butterfly Pillowcase via Gone The Sun




60s VERA Warhol Flowers Vintage Pillowcase via Fabulous Mess



Joan Walsh Anglund Vintage Pillowcase via Sassydoggs



VERA Butterflies and Rainbows Twin Sheet Set via Marionkc

No comments:

Post a Comment